Online Cloud Backup
Unlike consumer based backup companies SECCLOR’s Managed Business Cloud Backup Service is designed just for businesses. With over 20 years of disaster recovery experience we know that when disaster strikes getting your data back quickly can mean the difference between staying in business and going out of business.
Fully Managed Installation and Monitoring
- Military Level Encryption (256-bit AES)
- Regulatory Compliance (SAS70, HIPAA, FIPS)
- Geographically Separated Tier 3 Redundant Datacenters (MA and CA)
- 3x Faster Restoration (Compared to MozyPro/Carbonite)
- Live Database Backups (Microsoft Exchange / SQL)
- Virtual Machine and System State Backup
- Available Near-Continuous Backup
- Flexible Scheduling and Bandwidth Throttling
- Extended Data Retention Periods & Revisions
Exchange Online provides business-class email that’s easy to manage, giving everyone in your organization enterprise-grade secure and reliable access to email, calendar, and contacts on almost any device.
Five ways your business can benefit from using Exchange Online:
- Lower Costs – As low as $2 per user
- Simple to administer, with worry-free IT
- Industry-leading security, 99.9% uptime guaranteed
- Virtually anywhere access to email and shared calendars
- Familiar Outlook experience across devices
- Up to 25 GB mailbox and up to 25 MB attachments
Secure your network from the Cloud
Secure your business with advanced threat protection. Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 2013 offers simple, fast and effective protection against viruses and malware. It sets up in just minutes with no hardware needed, so securing your business is simple and quick. And it updates automatically, so you always have the latest security available.
- Simple, fast and effective protection against viruses and malware
- Centralized web-based management from anywhere
- Strong core security technologies from a world-leader in security technologies
- Simple, low cost, subscription pricing
- Fast and effective scans protects against viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, and won’t slow down your systems so you can focus on running your business
- Gain flexibility to enjoy the power and convenience of a cloud-managed service with always-on protection or manage locally on-site with a server
- Save on time and labor with set up in just minutes with no additional hardware, and no special staff or training required
- Symantec Insight and SONAR technologies detect new and rapidly mutating malware stopping malicious behavior, including new and previously unknown threats
- A single subscription fee flattens operating costs and covers maintenance, service updates and 24×7 support, regardless of whether you opt for the cloud-managed service or on-premise management.